Hope everyone has been having an amazing start to the New Year! I have been staying quite busy and have a lot of fun things in store. Stay Tuned!! 🙂
Here’s a quick life update!
Still loving life as a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Over the past few months, I have been picking up new clients and adding more classes to my schedule. I love how full my heart is every day by bringing fitness to so many people. I started teaching Spin classes again and I can’t even begin to express how much I missed it.
I was going through my old class playlists and reflected on how much time + practice I put into making these playlists that my clients enjoyed so much. Then I stumbled upon my Super Bowl Performers Playlist. I forgot how great it was and seemed appropriate to use for Monday’s class.
I really want to get back to posting playlists on here since the music can really make or break a class. So why not kick it off with a Super Bowl Performers Playlist. I used this for Spin but can be used for any format. I have a range of participants, sometimes making it challenging on music selection but this mix will suit everyone. Also included are some walk in and cool down songs.
Super Bowl Performers Playlist
- Lose Control by Missy Elliot, Ciara, Fatman Scoop
- Walk This Way by Aerosmith
- Vogue by Madonna – warm up
- Crazy in Love By Beyonce and Jay Z – hills
- Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake, Timbaland – jumps
- Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas – flat road pushes
- Billie Jean by Michael Jackson – heavy hills
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga, Colby O’Donis – Jumps + pushes
- Uptown Funk – Will Sparks Remix by Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars – flat road tabata
- Firework by Katy Perry – rolling hill
- Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, Lauren Bennett, GoonRock – final sprints
- Yellow by Coldplay – cool down
- Beautiful Day by U2
- Can’t Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- When Doves Cry by Prince
Hope you give this a listen and push through your next workout!
Let me know if you are interested in more playlists or looking for a particualr theme.
What is your favorite Super Bowl Performance?
Until Next Time,